Insulation has become one of the most important building components in the 21st century. A Well insulated building can save up to 2/3 the energy needed for heating and cooling.
What are the Benefits?
- Improved energy efficiency
- Sound Reduction
- Money savings
- Eliminating moisture problems
Every building requires specific insulation. Below are a selection of types of insulation used today:
- Acoustic Partition Roll Glass mineral wool roll providing high levels of acoustic insulation
- Acoustic Slabs High Performance mineral wool slab providing high levels of acoustic and thermal performance in Partitions and wall-lining systems
- Insulated plasterboard (various sizes available)
- Kingspan cavity wall insulation (rigid and fibre free)
- Suspended Ceiling Insulation Pads (To absorb the flow of convected and conducted heat)